Budget 2009– Leading India towards Becoming a World Economic power …
For the first time in Indian history, four key planets are in a very comfortable position during the budget announcement on 6th July 09 . Mars in Aries, Mercury in Gemini, Venus in Taurus and Guru of all planets Jupiter in Kumbh(Aquarius) may shower their blessing on the Indian economy.
What are the expectations of the Indian people? What kind of a budget will it be? According to Financial astrology, the year 2010-11 is represented by figure two and three and Moon and Jupiter are the key planet for these figures. All the combinations of the planets will be most favorable toward tele-communications, Power, Higher educations, Woman educations, real state, Media, banking, Infrastructure sectors. Special considerations for oil sectors are also expected.
As Budget will be placed on 6th July 2009 and Figure 6 will be allotted to Venus which represents Auto, Media, Higher and technical educations, Tourism, Art and culture, Sugar, Hotel, sports, etc. It also indicates that the Government will pay much attention toward moderations of Security forces and banking. Great opportunities will be provided to foreign direct investment in banking, telecommunications, insurance, energy, auto, media, sectors to increase employment of Youth at the global level. Most high tech educations institutes from all over globe may invite to open their branches in India. As per financial astrology this unique combinations. Even Jupiter will be most favorable, being under retro position (reverse direction).
1. Main Focus is expected towards Youth and middle income group major relief is expected to provide by relaxation in income tax rebate. Income tax exemptions may increase till Rs. One lack eighty thousand to two lacks and woman tax payer may be allowed tax free income by two lacks to two lacks twenty five thousand and above and Senior citizen may also be given suitable relief by tax free income around 2.5 lacks yearly.
2. Reductions in direct taxes
3. Major announcement for educations and higher technical educations for new higher educations institutes at various places of country
4. Upgradation of hospitals and opening new super specialist hospitals at different part of country. The Government may announce to open big number of primary health center in country especially in remote areas
5. Major announcement for aid to woman educations and adult educations in rural area
6. Special announcement for farmers in term of Agri insurance, Agricultural equipment
7. Special announcement for housing sectors for further relaxations in Housing loans and house owner if they rent out. Special announcement for low income group for housing scheme
8. Announcement is expected for electronic and print media sectors, fresh foreign investment limit and other relaxation may announce
9. Power sectors may be one of the most benefited sectors for providing assistance in set up power plants and other power related industries to fulfil the aim to provide 100% electricity to all the village and Industries.
10. Altrantive energy like wind power water power mails etc may also be benefited
11. Oil and Gas sectors may also likely to get some relaxations
12. Promotional steps to health insurance
13. Hike in educations budget
14. Special announcement for defense personnel’s
15. Special announcement for minority, sc and ST students at various schemes
16. Minimum wages target may increase
17. Total loan waiver for the marginal farmers possessing small piece of land. Special rebate in buying Agri cultural equipment and tools.
18. Special credit and loan facility to small farmers in buying Agri equipment.
79. Small farmers having land up to one and two hectares.
Post budget expectations
1. Inflations rates may show an upward trend
2. GDP growth may be between 7.5% to 8.5% in year 2010-11
3. Within 2 -3 years time period shortage of power may not be seen in India
4. India can save big foreign currieries in crude oil in next 2-3 years time frame
5. Indian industrial growth will also be improved
6. There will be big political debate on budget
7. Prices of food, vegetable, may not effected
8. Relaxion in Income tax may not enough with the view of 6th pay commission revised pay scale
9. Big industries may not be satisfied with banking policies
10. Higher income group persons may not be benefited
11. Housing loan rates may come down
12. Stock and commodity future traders may welcome budget
Celebrity FINANCIAL astrologer at www.astroyogi.com